RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
If you need to return something, make sure all the tags are on, and the item is exactly as you received it. You need to get it back to us within 14 days from the date on your dispatch note. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non-refundable.
If you wish to return your item please follow these instructions;
- Complete your returns slip and take your item to any post office where you should obtain and retain a proof of postage.
- Upon receipt of your item we will happily issue you your refund/exchange.
Cancellation of the Contract
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days (upon receipt of your goods) to cancel the contract for your order with us. If you wish to cancel your order, you must let us know by email to email@example.com.If you have already received the items, they must be returned to us immediately, unworn in their original packaging and condition. This will need to be returned in accordance with our stated returns process.
If you wish to exchange your items please follow these instructions;
- XSEPTION LTD returns are FREE (on some conditions) & easy! Operates a 14 day returns policy (including bank holidays and weekends, starting from the date displayed on your receipt).
- Returns are valid as long as you return item/s back to us in unused & unworn condition with all original packaging and Labels ags. We’ll process your refund or exchange within 14 working days after we receive the items. ( refund will be processed by 7 working days after receiving the items).
- All items must have the original tag still firmly attached, so please take care when trying the goods on at home. If the tag is removed, no refund will be issued and the item will be forwarded back to your address when postal will be paid.If you return something outside of the returns period, we reserve the right to issue a credit note or resend the goods ordered back to the original delivery address.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you send the return using chooses one of our trusted carriers, print your returns label and then post it off! Make sure you get proof of postage and keep it safe! As we cannot refund any lost, missing or damaged parcels.
- We are unable to refund intimates & earrings for hygiene reasons.
Incorrect & Faulty Items
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email needs to contain all of the following:
- A photograph showing the fault
- A short description of the fault
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- Your order number
Please DON’T post faulty returns until you have heard back from us after following the above instructions.
By emailing us first you may get your issue resolved without the expense of posting your item back to us. We will contact you within 48 hours with our assessment.
Don’t forget – all refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment. If your item is faulty, please send it back to us as soon as you can. We’ll try our best to repair or replace it, but if we can’t, you will be issued with a full refund.
If you would like to exchange your goods, please state this clearly on your returns form. If you are exchanging goods, please note the 15 day money back period still applies from the date of original purchase so bear this in mind if you want to exchange your goods for another size as we’ll only be able to issue you with a credit note.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund on any items that are not fully suitable for a re-sale. This does not affect your statutory rights. These items will be returned to you at your expense.
Some products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. This is indicated in the product description.When making a Return you must ensure you fill in your order/invoice number on the returns note. Failure to do so will cause delays in processing your return.